Corporate Social Responsibility
As we all know that social responsibility is very much important in our life. So in order to develop feelings towards society in our students, it is our responsibility to do so. Our students develop the intellectual, ethical, and personal skills needed for lifelong civic responsibility and purposeful work. During these years, JC Group has done a lot of CSR activities every year with the help of students, teachers and parents and will continue to do so in the future also.
Save The Earth
Save the earth is a project initiative by JC group in the year 2011 to contribute its bit in securing the right environment and help make the earth a better place to live. We have done various activities under this project.
- Plantation: Every year, we do plantation with the help of students, teachers & parents. Once, we have planted 4800 saplings and distributed 10000 saplings in a day.
- Walk Back rally: It is our USP. Every year we conduct walk back rally in order to make everyone understand that we have lost during the previous years; so that we don’t repeat the mistakes in future while moving ahead.
- Bicycle rally
- Eco friendly Ganpati Visarjan
Save Water Drive: JC Group has taken a new initiative of “Save Water” in order to spread awareness among students, parents and general public. So, let’s together take a responsibility to save water starting from our own homes.
When you conserve water, you conserve life!
Youth Welfare Program
- Book Launch: Beatitude is a book launched to motivate the students compiled and edited by Mr. Sunil Dalwadi – Chairman JC Group. It is a collection of the small happenings reflecting our day to day life experiences.
- Re Launching book of DR. A P J Abdul Kalam: Tribute was given to the People’s President & Missile Man of India Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam on 2nd Remembrance Day (27th July, 2017) by relaunching the book “MYJOURNEY – Transforming Dreams into Action”. 1000 copies of books were donated to the students of corporation schools as we all know that Kalam’s favourite job was teaching and that’s how he wanted the world to remember him.
- Refurbish clothes: A small deed has power to bring big smile on face!!
JC GROUP and team came forward and showed their responsibility through their Sharing Is Caring project, by donating, collecting and distributing old clothes and other things at Shannen The World School, Gotri and Shannen school Karelibaug to unprivileged citizens which in turn was a huge success to bring smiles on their faces. About 12000 clothes were collected and more than 3000 people were benefitted.
- Used text books: JC Group, along with the support of students of Baroda Institute of Management Studies (BIMS), has taken an initiative to collecting “USED EDUCATONAL TEXT BOOKS “ and donated to the needy and poor/under-privilege students and also to the government aided schools within and across the city.
Our Motive: “Don’t Give to Get but Give to Inspire Others to Give”
Honouring Community Helpers
- Community workers: No work is big or small. Every work has its own importance. So in order to make the students appreciate and respect our community workers, every year we honor the community workers.
- NGOs: We appreciate NGOs for their good work in educational field.
To appreciate and motivate them for their hard efforts, JC Group invites them and honor them by token of appreciation and also by giving a donation.
- JC Group is committed to take the lead to educate the under privileged and economically weak under the banner of Ashayein – an educational institute.
- “Ashayein” a hope for educating under privileged children and women with Computer Literacy programme.